Unit for Sale
Invest at Good Location with Very Affordable Price
Property ID 1988193This two storey townhouse is situated in a sought after location within close proximity to the local shopping centre, train station, school and childcare centre. Located in a well maintained complex with very affordable body corporate fees. You can enjoy the breeze and take a dip in the in-ground pool almost all year round. All three bedrooms are generously sized, all with built-ins and the master bedroom featuring an ensuite bathroom. Air-conditioning is also available in the master bedroom and Lounge room.
The main bathroom has a separate shower and bathtub. There is an extra toilet downstairs.
A well appointed spacious kitchen featuring a "U" shape design equipped with stainless steel appliances plus a dishwasher. The fully tiled combined lounge and dining area is of a large size and open style.
The unit is fully fenced and also comes with a water tank in the backyard.
Other features include:
• Separate laundry downstairs with sliding doors leading to the backyard
• Vertical blinds installed on all windows and sliding doors
• Safety screens which keep your property safe.
• All bedrooms and staircase feature good condition carpet throughout
• Delightful cream coloured paint along all side walls
• Tiled roof which insulates noise during rainy days
• Additional storage space upstairs
• Single remote controlled garage
• Currently rented at $345 per week with the potential to increase
• Rental manager lives on site so any issues can be addressed easily
Book an inspection, please call Gordon on 0433 555 888 now.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.