House for Sale
Charming Cottage with Potential of Further Development
Property ID 1992338This three bedroom, neat cottage is opening its arms to welcome its new owner.
The current owner has been living here for over twenty years and has enjoyed the convenient location so much. The time has now come for them to move on and a new opportunity is presenting itself to all potential buyers.
Just a short walking distance to transport like Fruit-grove railway station and bus line 150,155,156, N154, P157. Local child care centre is only 100 meters down the road and Runcorn State High is just at your door stop at 50 meters away! Within 3 minutes of driving distance you will arrive at two major local shopping malls - Runcorn Plaza and Warrigal Square.
The property is located in the Warrigal Primary School catchment, which is sought after by many buyers.
• 835 SQM land (59.3 X 14.1 meters) with potential of second house or granny flat at back of the property.
• All three tidy bedrooms are fitted with wardrobes and blinds.
• Feature tiles leads up from entry to lounge and kitchen area.
• Spacious kitchen provides ample space for family chef.
• Nice tidy bathroom with bathtub plus shower screen
• Separate toilet next to bathroom
• Separate laundry at back of the house
• Second stair connects to huge size backyard
• 2 lockable garages and extra carport
Contact Gordon 0433 555 888 for more details
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.